- Translate them from English to German to French, then back to English in an online translator.
- Have people guess what songs they are.
- If they have a line through them, they've already been guessed.
It is obvious to me, and with dismay that the Spiderman me to dinner tonight.
2. He is my husband and we have all the balls that we need, if you have a taste that you sidewalk surprised.
3. My heart lifted, melting glaciers in the night and sucked Superstars in widths.
4. Tonight inexorably me, and I am going to the charm I will hide the hard, I am going with my mind. Tonight inexorably me, and I am going to the charm I will drive I will blind, and all I want.
6. Last nite said oh baby, I feel so, you see me, if I feel they are not being used. So I, I reversed. Oh Baby do not care either, I know it's safe, I walk in passing that door.
10. Cordon coast, and I asked the question, and receive, because I wish to receive by nodded, what the man said secret, because I am me. Hassen said, I told you. (You will probably never get this)
In other news: All I had that was remotely cool this weekend was Journalism Day at FIU on Saturday. It was a pain to wake up and be there for so long. It was a pain to deal with my mom that day, being stupid and stupid, oh yeah, and stupid. Went with Cindy, got there late and was really hungry. I met Viviana (berryfondue) completely out of the blue and that was the highlight of my day basically. There was this chick in the editorial thing we were at was talking like she was Gandhi and it was lol. Ate some foods. Got my photos critiqued. Went home and didn't go shopping with Alex/Danny as I was supposed to. Later on I was in self-depreciation mode, and I still am. I hate being a woman sometimes. Today I've done nothing except have cramps and sleep and get dirty doing that god forsaken still life. I'm not doing anything else, FUCK that. Watched Knocked Up with my parents, they didn't like it as much as I did. Ate chinese food. My hands are really cold. Torn between what's cool about having a boyfriend and what's not. In the end, I don't really care.